Sunday, June 14, 2020

Valentines Table Mat

The Valentines Table Mat 
One of my favourite things as a kid was Snoopy and Peanut gang, so much so that I had a grand piano growing up !  

I was in the fabric store, and came across this fabric, so I picked up couple 1/2 yards and then looked for a free pattern online.

Again with this, I used the walking foot to finish it off, and white thread. I couldn't decide which colour to go with, so I just stuck with white. 

My little piece, is now hanging in my window at home, to show appreciation during the Covid pandemic 

Here's a couple pictures of my  Valentines table mat



Table mat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit me at my new webpage !

Yup finally, I have moved to a new webpage.  Dedicated towards all my art !  Visit me at  Alittlebitofnordic