Sunday, June 14, 2020

2020 Trend Tex Challenge

I joined the Canadian quilter's Association back in February to get some idea's and hopefully find a group to connect with, however since the pandemic hit, so much is online, so i spend my spare time, just watching quilting youtube video's and reading a bit online. 

The Canadian Quilter's Assocation had a Trend Tex Challenge, where they sent you out some fabric and you come up with the design. 

My design I started using my previous Valentines heart Mat pattern and then i had to figure out what to do. Here is my result below


I called it "Timeless Love notes from the heart".  Where you can see i put a small envelope in the right side, with a "Love note" just above it. The word timeless is in the love note. 

I really struggled with pulling this one together, but it is what it is.. and it was send to Ontario, where it will be sold for Charity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit me at my new webpage !

Yup finally, I have moved to a new webpage.  Dedicated towards all my art !  Visit me at  Alittlebitofnordic