Friday, December 11, 2020

Quilt along with Claudia

 In January 2020, I signed up for the Create with Claudia, quilt along. Each month, she would send out a patter for a block, and then in December, you assemble it.   You find her  https://www.createwithclaudia.com/

I really enjoyed this QAL, as these were traditional style blocks. I am still quite new to quilting, this was a great little project to work on.   The end results, i laid out a little different then the pattern, just because of the colours i chose to use for each block. In hindsight, i should have used all the same in the background colours, then it would have worked out with the actual finished pattern.

However, here is the quilt.                             





 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit me at my new webpage !

Yup finally, I have moved to a new webpage.  Dedicated towards all my art !  Visit me at  Alittlebitofnordic