Sunday, June 14, 2020

Foundation Paper Piecing .. Toot Toot

I am completely fascinated with Foundation Paper Piecing. I find it challenging at times, as i sometimes get it wrong.. but i really enjoy the end result ! 

I had purchased some more nautical themed patterns on Etsy. I used some of my scrap fabric to create a couple small blocks for fun. 

The first one is a boat . This little block went together quite quickly. I had fun with it. I finished it off with the walking foot and blue thread using the stitch in the ditch. Haven't decided what i will use it for, but for now it just sits on my coffee table.

Small Boat Paper Piecing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit me at my new webpage !

Yup finally, I have moved to a new webpage.  Dedicated towards all my art !  Visit me at  Alittlebitofnordic