Sunday, June 14, 2020

Foundation Paper Piecing .. The little lighthouse

More in foundation paper piecing - the little lighthouse

I bought this pattern on Etsy and made this 10" block. the pattern called for 2 big strips of yellow as the light that is coming off of the lighthouse. I decided to try using yellow thread and stitch the rays instead.

This was a very easy little block to put together. Again, my love for nautical comes through, plus my love for PEI, where i spent 2 days exploring the island and photographing the lighthouses. 

Still using the walking foot on this one mainly, but i did try a wavy stitch that my machine has programmed in.              



No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit me at my new webpage !

Yup finally, I have moved to a new webpage.  Dedicated towards all my art !  Visit me at  Alittlebitofnordic