Thursday, October 14, 2021

A little Foundation paper piecing

 Well, it has been a busy summer and so far fall! Im trying to wrap up all my summer activities and move back into the sewing room. 

I managed to move into a new sewing room in the basement of the house, but that was so i could get the upstairs ready to show, when this place goes on the market. In the mean time, i have worked on some quick little foundation paper piecing projects. 

Here is one, where i picked the pattern off of etsy, a little gnome. Anyone who may have figured it out, i am Canadian Norwegian, so my house is filled with all sorts of nordic things. Quick and easy, and dresses up the front door of the house! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit me at my new webpage !

Yup finally, I have moved to a new webpage.  Dedicated towards all my art !  Visit me at  Alittlebitofnordic